A unique e-ISM to comply with International Ship and Port Facility Security procedures.
Developed for commercial vessels >500GT, with the contribution of senior DPAs and Captains from the Yachting and Shipping industries, this module provides a complete solution to comply with ISM standards.
A dedicated ISM Dashboard to be notified about most recent records, missing acknowledgements in case of new procedure revisions and opened ISM reports.
Captains & Officers will be notified when new SMS Procedures are published and require acknowledgement.
A recap of Last Published Revisions is displayed on DEEP Blue ISM Dashboard.
Users are notified when action is required within ISM Reports workflow. It ensures an efficient communication between the yacht and DPA’s ashore.
Other informations such as “Last Records” or “ISM expired documents” are displayed on the ISM Dashboard.
Users have the possibility to ask the DPA’s and managers for revisions directly through DEEP Blue.
- Procedure revisions can be updated using “New revision” while Captains & Officers will be notified about these events on their DEEP Blue Dashboard.
- Keep records of Revisions History.
- Optimum transparency with DEEP Blue logs.
7 ISM Integrated Report Forms
- Incident Report
- Defect Report
- Non-Conformity / Observation Report
- Master Monthly Report
- Chief Engineer Monthly Report
- Onboard Safety & Security Meeting minutes
- Master Annual Review of SMS